fredag 18 december 2009

A House Full Of Christmas

There is room for Christmas in every corner of my house, well not exactly room but I just add it anyway! It helps me get in the festive spirit and hopefully everyone that visits too. I love having people around all year around but especially at Christmas, and I like to inpose some Swedish traditions onto people! Glögg is one of my favourites, it's the Swedish version of mulled wine but oh, so much nicer. (It's been confirmed by many non-Swedes, I promise!) It has such a special place with me at Christmas that it has it's own sparkly red "dress".. If anyone fancy giving it a go they sell it in IKEA....



Glögg

I dry oranges for the 1st of Advent and let the smells of Christmas fill the house











Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar