lördag 6 juni 2009

The Start...

I am excited, really really excited.
I have to admit that I have missed the Swedes and the way they (we) love their home.
We put in a lot of effort and care to make our homes 'ombonade', one short word meaning nice, cosy, stylish and somewhere where you can really relax and feel comfortable and proud. Your home.
I have been living and working in London for 6 years and when a friend of mine sent me a link to Nordljus website I fell in love. I was looking through it every day dreaming of surrounding myself with all these beautiful things. It's corny no doubt. What can I say, I am totally and completely a romantic fool. I love everything pretty, romantic and beautiful. If I could live on a fluffy pink cloud I probably would. My fiancee says he has never met anyone like me, which of course I am taking as a compliment! If you are now feeling a bit nauseous I can understand, but I will still not feel bad about it.
But I do believe that if you have a home that looks nice, feels cosy and you feel happy living in, proud to show off - then you will be a happier person!
I am very proud to now call myself part of the Nordljus team, and I want to spread the word! I wish that my blog can help you feel inspired, the way that I have been inspired. Tack Lina och Jakob!
Now, I could go on and on, but I won't. I will be back of course with more news of the development of Nordljus Home UK, but in the meantime should you want to see what I am talking about, go to our website and browse our products. As I am just starting this up in the UK, everything on our website is at the moment in Swedish, but I am working hard transferring everything about Nordljus to the UK right now.
If you have any questions I will try my best to answer. And if you want to work with me, selling Nordljus products with our Country Home Party I am here to tell you all about it.
This blog will hopefully help you feel inspired and be a useful support for all Nordljus sales representatives. And of course all customers wishing to ask any questions.
Jennie

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar