fredag 26 juni 2009

My favourite room

Our bedroom is my favourite room, it's light and has a romantic feel. This jewellery cabinet is brilliant and so beautiful - I only wish I could paint myself then I would do the same with more furniture. If we could we would change lots of things in our little home, but when times are hard you have to think of small things to do, I have bought cheap frames in sales and framed post card - it looks pretty and makes it very personal. And every time I look at them it makes me think of the people who sent me the post cards - who says that the old fashioned way of writing letters and post card is a thing of the past!


jewellery cabinet japanese style


has saved the bedroom from being cluttered


pretty framed post cards



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar